The Mission of our Foundation is to promote the processes of HYDROGEN EVOLUTION!
FUND FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENTIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND INNOVATION PROJECTS was founded in 2017 by Vladislav Tsikunov. It was his concept, developed in 2012, on the basis of the Engineering University (MAMI), that formed the basis of the strategy for Russia’s phased transition to Hydrogen Energy (Russia 2050 project). Today the main activities of the Foundation are:
It is worth noting the special significance of these projects:
1. The transition to Hydrogen Energy by 2050 will allow:
– create more than 35 million additional jobs
– create an annual market volume of more than 3 trillion. $
– reduce CO2 emissions by 35%
– ensure the production of up to 500 million tons of steel at the expense of Hydrogen
(25% of world production)
– to create an autonomous infrastructure of individual housing with an annual increase of 50,000 houses.
2. Hydrogen Medicine and its separate areas:
– The use of the unique properties of Hydrogen opens up good prerequisites for the treatment of oncological diseases, coronavirus infection COVID-19 and its consequences, and others. At the moment, the Fund is looking for investments to conduct clinical trials of equipment and equipment certification.
– Express diagnostics allows you to almost instantly, remotely, and with the greatest possible accuracy, detect many serious diseases in the early stages (including COVID-19), as well as the degree of alcohol and drug intoxication ..
CREATION OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS OF ANTIOXIDANT MICROCLIMATE
Creation of the Fund for the Development of Scientific Achievements and Innovation Projects.
Promotion of the CNT project to the national level.
Meeting of the first working group on the project “Creation of a new type of accumulators of hydrogen and other gases based on nanocapillary structures”. The meeting was held at the Moscow University of Mechanical Engineering.
Presentation of the CNT project at the international exhibition in Hannover. (HANNOVER MESSE 2016)
The first open presentation of the CNT project in South Korea. The presentation of the project took place at the Busan City Hall.
The main strategy in the global Energy industry until 2050, in our opinion, should be the strategy of a phased transition to Hydrogen Energy . According to our estimates, the share of world hydrogen consumption will increase from 90 million tons in 2021 to 750 million tons in 2050. Therefore, the main factor determining the role of any country in the global geopolitical arena will be the level of development of highly efficient Hydrogen Technologies (microballoon storage/transportation systems, microfuel cells, etc.).
Therefore, our Foundation proposes a strategy for Russia’s step-by-step transition to Hydrogen Energy. According to preliminary estimates of our and foreign experts, the annual market volume in the field of Hydrogen Energy by 2050 by 2050 in the world, will be about 3 trillion. $, while more than 35 million jobs will be created in this area.